Wedding Photography Prices
Wedding Photography Prices
We have a range of wedding photography packages to suit ALL budgets from just £499. All our packages include all the photos at high resolution for you to make your own prints from and use online etc. Whether it’s for a small, mid-week registry office wedding, larger civil ceremony, full church wedding or even a celebrity-style celebration in a castle! We’ve worked in most of the venues across Leeds and West Yorkshire and even photographed weddings in as far-flung places as Las Vegas, India, Tuscany, Australia and Lanzarote. Below are our standard packages but we can create a bespoke package to suit your budget if required. We offer Prints Packages, CD packages, USB packages or Album / Wedding Book packages.
Example Wedding Picture Packages*
*Please note these are example packages. We can tailor a specific package to suit your requirement and budget, please contact us if you wish us to create a bespoke package for you. There is no VAT to pay on these prices!
Book us with just a £200 deposit…Make an easy, secure payment to us with a credit or debit card….(please contact us to check availability before booking)
Our Images are presented to you on a USB or in a Luxury CD/DVD case:
If you choose a Wedding Album from us we have a huge range:
See our Wedding Albums HERE
Extra hours photography to add to any package = £100
Photo booth-style fancy dress box with studio lighting set up = £200
DVD Slideshow of your best images set to music = £150
Preview Album including 6x4inch prints of all photos =£100
Luxury Wedding Album = from £200 – £599
Engagement Shoot (portrait photo shoot of the two of you) = £99
2nd photographer on the day = from £150
Unlimited images in your album = £200 if paid before the wedding or £300 after
Parents Albums from just £25 each
Personalised Thank You cards from £2 per card
For weddings outside of Leeds we ask for travel expenses to be covered.
Sometimes people ask how much work a wedding typically consists of for us…It’s 6 days work!
So What’s included in our packages?
* 1-3 Meetings before and after the wedding
* Several hours of emails and telephone calls
* The time on the day before the photography starts – Half an hour cleaning and preparing kit, the time spent driving to the venue itself, plus half an hour reccie of the venue pre-wedding to check light quality and direction so the best location for photos for that particular day’s weather is chosen.
* Photography on the day – from 2 to 9 hours or more, depending on package chosen.
* Photos of bridal preparations
* Photos of groom and ushers
* Photos of arrival of guests
* Photos of arrival of bride
* Shots before and during ceremony
* Formal & informal group photos
* Mock cake cutting
* Table shots
* Arrival of evening guests
* First Dance
After the wedding…
* 2 hours or more downloading and backing up the photos after the wedding
* Up to 10 hours post production of images
* 1 day creating and uploading selected images to facebook, your online web gallery and preview album
* 1 day creating and editing your “movie-style” DVD slideshow, set to music
* 2 hours or more sorting and printing chosen images
* 1 day or more designing and putting together the Wedding Album or Graphistudio Wedding Book if ordered
* 1 hour checking, packing and shipping the album…
Altogether approx SIX days of work are involved along with the cost of producing the preview album, DVD and wedding album ….So obviously there is a lot more to it than just turning up on the day and taking a few snaps! We spend a lot of time improving and enhancing our images before we give them to our clients…below are two examples of the sort of work you can expect to be done on your photos, all included at no extra charge as part of the packages…